Skills And Tools:
- Dealing and communicate with concerned governmental authorities; this includes the Labor Office and Insurance Authority in order to avoid any penalties that can be imposed on the company
- Process and maintain personnel records and files by following up the employees' credentials completion and developing personnel files for newcomers to ensure adherence to the personnel filing system.
- Follow up probation periods to proceed with termination if required.
- Manage the process of employee termination and suspension (resignations, end of contract…etc.) employees.
- Prepare the memo's regarding releasing the salaries, deserved payments for current and resigned staff.
- Administer termination procedures by exiting terminated employees out of the system and accomplish required documents and make financial Settlement and papers to ensure updated and accurate employee database
- 2 to 3 years of professional experience in dealing with labor offices and social insurance offices
- Bachelor degree.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Excellent computer skills
- Males only
- Personnel and Payroll Section ...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo17 hours ago