Skills And Tools:
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed through the personnel cycle.
- Maintaining and recording payroll effects (penalties, absence, deductions)
- Preparing and updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Responsible for all Personnel activities and dealing with government authorities, such as labor office, social insurance authorities, and medical insurance and build a strong relationship with them.
- Preparing social insurance records and maintaining employee’s files and ensure fully meeting the requirements.
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Conducting annual salary surveys
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget and evaluation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- High commitment
- Bachelor degree is a must.
- 5-7 years in the same field.
- Good English Skills.
- Excellent MS Office is a must.
- Very Good Internet search
- Communication Skills & Time Management Skills.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza6 days ago
- Human Resources Supervisor (Te...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo7 days ago
- Payroll ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago