Skills And Tools:
- Receive and answer inquiries from the stock exchanges on any issues related to the listing and trading of the company’s securities on the exchanges.
- Ensure compliance with disclosure and transparency requirements of relevant exchanges and regulatory agencies.
- Timely and properly, post disclosures, press releases, and earning releases on exchanges and to the public investor.
- Coordinate procedures for publishing annual financial statements and invitations to the annual meeting of shareholders.
- Coordinate the legal procedures for the annual general meeting of shareholders (AGM) and extraordinary general meeting of shareholders according to the companies law and the articles of association of MNHD.
Work with Secretary of the Board and the CFO to ensure full compliance with regulatory matters including:
- Timely authentication of minutes of the Board meetings, and annual general meeting of shareholders (AGM) and extraordinary general meeting of shareholders (EGM) with GAFI.
- Proper registration with exchanges, regulatory agency, and central depository and registry of securities.
- Proper and timely filing of application for approval and listing of new issuance of securities; including capital increase, rights issue, stock dividend and stock split, bonds, sukuk, and corporate notes.
- Proper and timely processing of dividends to shareholders.
- Preparation of BOD’s corporate governance report and coordinate its review by the Company’s external auditor(s).
- Proper and timely processing of updating corporate official registration with the Commercial Registry Authority.
- Proper and updated registration with relevant chamber of commerce and chamber of industry (real estate Developers).
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, or accounting
- MBA or professional certification in finance and accounting is a plus.
- 10+ years of experience dealing with financial markets.
- Strong understanding of capital market laws, regulations and securities disclosure requirements, as well as regulatory filing requirements
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Finance Director (Road Constru...Egyptian Company For Integrated Contracting ( ECIC ) - Obour City, Cairo10 days ago
- Investment AnalystConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago