Skills And Tools:
- To report on the overall safety trends based on the provided project KPI’s and criteria provided by Safety Supervisor.
- Follow up the results of medical, RDT and courses’ certificates daily and plans by aligning with Fleet provides delivery man or driver.
- Report problems or concerns to Safety Supervisor immediately.
- Monitoring Vehicles Movements on GPS as required in RVMS.
- Prepare forms of MCUs and reservations for courses also in the training centers.
- Arrange the payments for training centers of courses monthly.
- Tracking the data of courses and medicals to save the soft copies also and deliver the hard copies to HR ASAP.
- Calculate some payments to resignation and hiring of employees and requests on system.
- Contact with Etit daily for handling GPS requests.
- Handle inspections of PPE with the approved training centers.
- Filling and documenting the QHS forms and records regarding safety and quality teams.
- Follow up on the daily updates and changes on the GPS devices , check the activity of GPS devices and inform fleet team to suspend the not active GPSs daily.
- Tracking on the working GPS and sending the Daily Report about violation & Offline internally and to customer daily. Also send offline and any sudden changes to our team in order to handle it.
- Send Car activation mails to ETIT & Follow-up with them and also follow with all fleet team mails directly till finishing the update or activation daily.
- Follow with the approved center from Etit “Infinity” for GPSs maintenance and issues of installations then align with Fleet for payments.
- 1:3 years’ experience as OHS Coordinator or Document Controller (or similar) role, preferably in a telecom industry.
- Minimum high school (or equivalent) education with additional accreditation in OH&S from a recognized institute is preferred (e.g. OSHA, OHS Specialist, ISO 9001 and ISO 45001 etc.)
- Must be proficient in usage of computers, with knowledge in standard office programs (such as Microsoft Office ’Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint’ etc. ).
- Good communication skills and presentation skills, capable to liaise with customer personnel and senior project personnel;
- Good command of spoken and written English is required;
- Able to meet deadlines proactively
- Lab EngineerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt10 days ago
- Quality Control Engineer (inte...CBD Project Package 7 of CSCEC (Egypt) - New Capital, Cairo2 days ago
- Food Safety EngineerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt10 days ago