Logistics SpecialistPosted 1 month ago
131Applicants for1 open position
- 33In Consideration
- 74Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Tracking & reporting all pipeline shipments.
- Handle all required port analysis (chemical, agriculture,….)
- Handel all required port& fright line payments.
- Assure that customs duty exemption(Euro1, Comesa, Arab league ,……. Agreement) is obtained and applied for all applicable items.
- Updating select the right classification of non-exempted items.
- Clearing of shipments (LCL& FCL) from port within the shortest possible time.
- Follow up transportation from port to plant.
- Book all required shipments for import and export.
- Prepare all required documents for exporting (coo, packing list, health certificate, BL….)
- Review and confirm all importing documents (invoices, packing list, COO, COA, BL,……)
- Bsc of suitable collage (2-4) years experience
- Communication Skills.
- Polymers, M/Cs, spare parts clearance background.
- Food packaging exporting background
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good English.
- Preferred 6th October City Resident or nearby
- Export Sales Specialist ( 6th ...Cellopack for Packaging Industries - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Export Logistics CoordinatorConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago