Skills And Tools:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Identify and analyze systems requirements and defines project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Identifying and resolving technical problems
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Compile project status reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or business.
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional English verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and with regional teams.
- Remarkable problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus.
- IT Manager- Hotel Background i...Paradise Inn Hotels & Resorts - Mahta Alraml, Alexandria8 hours ago
- Project CoordinatorConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago