Skills And Tools:
- Selling the company's medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote company medications.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of company medications.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Following up on leads generated by the company.
- Preparing presentations for potential customers.
- Researching competitors’ medications and their respective market performances.
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the medical field to determine the effect of such developments on the company's business strategies.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, Veterinary, and Science.
- 1-3 years of experience in the same job title.
- Experience with gynecologists is an added advantage.
- Excellent command of English.
- A good user of MS Office Package.
- Solid sales skills with achievement record.
- Communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
We are offering
- A healthy work environment for learning, development, and growth within the company.
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving experienced team.
- The chance to be a part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story.
- Very attractive package including (competitive salary - social/ medical insurance – Transportation allowance – Incentives scheme).
- Sales Representative - (Cairo)Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago