Skills And Tools:
A UAE software house located in both Egypt and the UAE is seeking for Senior Software Quality Control Engineer to join our team in Egypt.
The candidate will be responsible for testing our projects or products that we deliver for the Government sectors clients in the UAE.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design, develop and implement best quality practices and processes for product developments.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Develop and execute manual tests cases and test automation scripts
- Writing and executing test cases and test plans.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of our products and components.
- Contribute to continual QA process improvement efforts.
- Takes higher ownership for the tasks and duties assigned
- Competitive salaries
- Great working environment
- Technical training
- Transportation allowance
- Medical coverage & flexible hours.
- Exposure to travel to the UAE for on site customer engagements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science/Engineering or related subjects
- Excellent knowledge of software testing fundamentals.
- 3-6 years of experience in Software development field.
- Hands-on experience with automation testing using Selenium is a plus
- Hands-on experience with writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases.
- Process oriented.
- ISTQB Certified is a must. Agile Certified is a plus.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.