Skills And Tools:
- Manage all store operations, optimist sales and profits, control relevant store costs and support and implement Merchandise, Marketing & other in-store initiatives.
- Ensure excellent customer service through the implementation of the brand/company guidelines to enhance the shopping/brand experience
- Formulate and implement store strategies and procedures
- Coach Store Managers to use commercial information effectively Control costs within budgetary guidelines
- Monitor and control expenses ( overtime, local, stock and consumables) through efficient store operations Look at prospective sites and evaluate new sites
- Prepare and participate in the preparation of sales budgets and ensure sales and profitability are in line with market budgets.
- Ensure effective inventory and warehouse management for Home Center in the market.
- Ensure effective stock and space management.
Review and analyze stocks and sales reports monitoring over and under stocks, implement corrective action to be taken.
Understand market dynamics (demographics, consumer behavior, market understanding, etc.).
- Manage and support team recruitment.
- Ensure skill development of showroom staff through Learning & Development.
- Monitor and appraise the performance of retail staff in coordination with Area Retail Managers and develop individual career plans.
- Set KPIs for direct reports and conduct performance appraisals.
- Must have Experienced in Classic Suits
- Experience from the 4-5 years in the Fashion Retail Industry in the multinational brand.
- Very Good in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related Field
- Strategic Thinking.
- Communication Skills.
- Decision Making.
- Developing and Motivating Others.
- Driving and Achieving results.
- Planning and Organizing
- Follow up
- Retail Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago
- International Fashion StylistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago