Corporate investment executivePosted 12 days ago
Skills And Tools:
The responsibility of an investment executive is to gather and compile the financial information of the clients with respect to their remuneration, taxes, insurance, etc., and based on this data, he/she should assess the clients' financial condition and recommend them with proper solutions. He/she conducts meetings with the clients, develops and maintains professional healthy relationship with the existing and prospective clients and sells the financial products to them in such a way so as to boost the sales figures, thereby assisting in achieving the financial goals. To get a better idea, described below are some of the most general responsibilities and duties that are handled by an investment executive:
- To be accountable for planning, training, developing, and conducting coaching sessions for the employees of the investment bank
- To handle the complex financial profiles of the clients and conduct meetings with them in order to review their existing accounts and close the sales, either jointly or individually
- To assess the needs of the clients and to address their issues by prioritizing and delegating the tasks so that they are resolved quickly
- To remain updated with all the relevant financial information by reading periodicals through research, self study, etc.
- To prepare all the related internal reports and maintain a good follow up on the same
- To communicate and coordinate daily with the team members and ensure that they are completing their duties with utmost commitment and dedication
In addition to the above responsibilities, the individuals in this profession conduct internal and external seminars, delegate the work according to the work load, and prioritize it according to the urgency levels. He/she should be able to project himself/herself as a coach and should guide the team members to progress towards achieving the established objectives and goals. He/she coordinates the sales appointments, prepares all the necessary and relevant paperwork, initiates paperwork that may involve cancellations, withdrawals, surrenders, etc., and makes presentations to ensure success. He/she is expected to achieve the assigned goals, maintain effective working relationship with all the employees and make effective utilization of the information to enhance the sales figures by ensuring compliance with all the rules, policies, and regulations.
To be the best investment executive, an individual should have excellent oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail and with the proven ability to handle multiple priorities. Strong interpersonal skills, good presentation skills, excellent organization and planning skills, quick learner, and good researching skills are some of the other essential skills required by an investment executive. Some of the other desirable qualities that the client would like to have in this professional is a sense of reliability, creditability, dependability, trustworthiness, honesty, etc., demonstrated with high levels of integrity.