-10th of Ramadan City, CairoPosted 1 month ago
191Applicants for1 open position
- 55In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow
- maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Min 3-5 years as chief accountant
- High leadership skills
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia5 days ago