Skills And Tools:
- Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate reports detailing accounts payables status
- Understand expense accounts and cost centers
- Understands compliance issues around accounts payable processes.
- Perform all required accounting operations based on accounting principles on due dates.
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect,analyze and summarize Accountant information.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Develop periodic reports.
- Keep information confidential and secure.
- Follow financial policies, regulations and legislations
- Payable AccountantConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza18 days ago