Skills And Tools:
About the Position:
- Our team is rapidly growing and we're looking for a Junior iOS Developer to supplement on Native mobile apps designs.
- You will participate in designing, developing and maintaining IOS apps for customer projects.
- You will also be responsible for securing and maintaining different apps.
- You will have the opportunity to consult on project goals (best practices, conversion tracking, Usability, UI / UX, etc).
- You will be part of a team that handles multiple creative projects and impact as well simultaneously.
- Develop native mobile applications on iOS for device platforms iPad/iPhone.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, document and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Experience: 1 – 3 years
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proficient knowledge of Apple programming language Swift
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Familiarity with OOP, MVC & Cocoa Touch
- Previous experience integration of Third party libraries and APIs REST
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Write solid, clean, readable, scalable and maintainable code
- Extra Points: Knowledge of PHP
- Extra Points: Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
Important Note: We care for the well-being of our team members. Hence, we are looking into candidates living nearby Heliopolis Area. Please don't apply if you live very far away.