Skills And Tools:
- Support an agile team in analyzing, designing, building and testing Applications and Environment.
- Review functional requirements and user stories from business analysis team; design test plans, write test cases, oversee test strategies and perform testing for assigned applications.
- Make Automation, Performance, Load testing.
- Attack Methods, and APIs to assure quality, performance, data consistency, security are applied.
- Submit and verify defects, maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of in-house or vendor developed applications, analyzes test results to certify existing functionality and integrations and recommends corrective action upon failures.
- Testing will include functional and non-functional, integration, regression and system testing.
- Design functional and non-functional test cases that verify requirements and validate functionality.
- Analyze user stories and technical requirements for validity, feasibility and technical soundness and decompose them to extract positive and negative test scenarios and strong acceptance criteria
- Execute all levels of testing including but not limited to: System, Integration; Component Level Regression and Detect, report, and track software defects.
- Use systematic and repeatable processes to verify releases meet quality standards before launch
- Apply Quality Engineering principles throughout the agile product life cycle to identify defect and design flaws
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering degree preferred.
- Knowledge of various testing types/techniques.
- 2+ Years of experience in the testing field.
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience.
- Good knowledge of cross browser testing and compatibility.
- Experience with testing native mobile applications and web applications.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QC
- Good analyzing skills for business requirements.
- Senior Quality Control Enginee...Confidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria4 hours ago