Skills And Tools:
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Accounting College graduate or any equivalent degree.
- 0-1 years of experience.
- Excellent command of MS Excel and other MS office products.
- Good command of English language.
- Receivable Accountant (A/R Acc...Confidential Company - New Heliopolis, Cairo18 hours ago