Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for generating creative new ideas for assigned projects that meet the client’s vision and requirements.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Analysis of client requirement
- Responsible for great user experience on assigned applications and determining the flow patterns in an application, the best places to put features, and how to reduce user friction of the interface to ultimately improve the user experience, with support from the UI Development, Mobile Development and Project Management teams.
- Understanding of User Experience, User Interface Designs, trends and typography.
- 2+ years of work experience in web or mobile design.
- Advanced Level of all Creative Package Applications (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and XD, etc.).
- Good understanding of User Experience.
- Portfolio of design projects ( Behance or other ).
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe. cc and InVision)