Skills And Tools:
- Prepare the plan for the different projects/programs with external parties, identifying the project’s budgets and timelines.
- Execute, facilitate, and manage projects/ programs different activities and ensure that all projects are executed on-time.
- Monitor, evaluate, and track project progress.
- Manage the relationship with the different stakeholders.
- Communicate with the other cross-functional teams to facilitate the projects’ execution.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Prepare project reports and share it with management
- Collaborate with other teams to align our internal goals with new and existing program partners relationships.
- Prepare a monthly/weekly report about the team accounts and current target achievements
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
- Prepare reports for business development and strategic programs manager
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Must facilitate communication, aid organization, coordinate objectives and ensure that standards are met.
- Will be charged with tracking deliverables, monitoring progress and entering data
- Work with high-level cross-functional teams in the planning and execution of programs.
- Utilize effective problem-solving and time-management skills to execute complex programs
- Analyze program-related issues and provide long-term resolutions.
- Monitor daily workflow and identify and rectify bottlenecks.
- Understand management requirements and recommend new programs or enhancements.
- Forecast, measure and report the results of various projects with the direct leader.
- Support with designing and ongoing development and a performance system for the department.
- Work with cross-functional teams in the planning and execution of programs.
- Assist in proposal development and revision activities
- Provide support in developing program plans, budget, and schedules.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field, and in engineering is a plus.
- PMP is a plus
- Excellent command of English language skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Very good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Experience in donor funds projects, and managing projects with big budgets.
- Netsuite ConsultantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Mid-Level Software Quality Eng...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior Scrum Master - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Middleware Engineer - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Oracle Database Administrator ... - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Testing Engineer - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Senior MS Dynamics CRM Develop... - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Senior SW Customer Support - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Technical Writer - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Sales Account Manager -...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago