Skills And Tools:
- Identify and correct potential hazards by inspecting facilities, machinery and safety equipment.
- Develop hazard control processes, methods, and Programs.
- Monitor implementation of safety plans according to plans and objectives.
- Ensure installing safety devices on machinery or direct the installation of these devices.
- Review employee safety programs and recommend Improvements.
- Apply the latest safety techniques to control safety risks.
- Develop and implement site emergency plan, modify and update the same from time to time to make it Contemporary with new fire hazards arising out of Use of alternative fuels.
- BSc degree in engineering.
- Safety certification (OSHA, …etc).
- 2-4 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of safety engineering processes practices.
- Very good command of English.
- HSE Deputy ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago
- Surface Facility ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago