Skills And Tools:
Genovity is looking for Backend / API Developers to join its offshore software development team to work with one of our major international clients.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, and software architects to deliver, plan, design, develop, test, and maintain business applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and on a budget.
- Design the coding strategy
- Meeting with clients to discuss application design and function.
- Translate designs into high-quality code
- Conducting application performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
The candidate should have the following requirements:
- Experience in Java/Spring Boot
- Building microservices using docker deployed to Kubernetes
- Preferably had prior experience working with Modern Core Banking systems
- Experience with APIGEE will be plus
- Utilizing the serverless components in AWS (Lambda, Step Functions) will be plus
- Experience developing web services using JEE/Java/Spring in relation to APIs ( 3+ years)
- Clear understanding of MVC design patterns
- Understanding of the API design Patterns
- Experience with Integration framework such as Apache Camel.
- Experience with MSSQL, Oracle, MySql, or PostgreSQL and use of Hibernate, ORMs and/or JDBC.
- Understanding of document description languages such as JSON and XML
- Experience in using Jenkins for deployments.
- Understanding of the Microservices architecture in general
- Experience in using Docker with API and Microservices
- Experience in using APIGEE API Management platform from Google will be plus
- General understanding of how Kubernetes works will be plus
- General Understanding in AWS stack and components
- Experience in Working with Agile/Scrum team in Sprints
- Experience in using Jira and confluence for the Sprints and documentation
- Experience in how Backbase service are built (Backbase is a digital platform) will be plus
The candidate must have the following qualifications/experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or a proven experience/certificate in software development. (ITI Diploma is a plus)
- Experience in code versioning control tools including Git, or SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and self-learning skills
- Very Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Accessibility and security compliance as per the customer requirement
- Senior Java Spring Developer - Rehab City, Cairo18 days ago
- Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Dubai, United Arab Emirates11 days ago
- Devops Engineer - Software Dev... - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Solution Developer - Dokki, Giza17 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - 6th of October, Giza13 days ago
- Senior .Net Developer - Angula... - Mohandessin, Giza12 days ago
- Angular Js DeveloperConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago