Skills And Tools:
- Influence multiple teams on technical considerations, increasing their productivity and effectiveness, by sharing deep knowledge and experience.
- Own and drive things without supervision, and works collaboratively with the teams across the organization.
- Degree, Postgraduate in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent industry experience)
- Have excellent soft skills and interpersonal skills to interact and present the ideas to Senior and Executive management
- Minimum 5 years of coding experience in Swift in creating Enterprise Mobile Applications of high performance and global at scale
- Hands-on experience in performance tuning, debugging, monitoring
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
- Mobile application development at the user interface and system levels
- Working experience with popular third-party libraries for networking, async image loading
- Technical Skills
- Experience building complex applications and g Objective-C / C++/SWFIT with Cocoa and other frameworks
- Strong understanding of iOS application architecture and Implementation (MVC, MVVM)
- Experience with multithreaded programming, reusable frameworks, UI components, iOS SDK performance tools, and optimization techniques
- Knowledge of UIKit, Core Animation, Autolayout, Size Classes, SnapKit
- Knowledge of Core Location, MapKit, AVFoundation, StoreKit, Extensions, AddressBook, EventKit, CAllKit, SiriKit, Core Bluetooth
- Knowledge of Spatial Reasoning
- Functional Skills
- Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing, and Documentation standards and practices
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Ensure quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
- Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best-in-class technologies.
- Full Stack Web Developer (Spri...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago