Skills And Tools:
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
- Use AutoCAD and other drafting software programs to create 2D design documents and 3D models for individual components and overall structural plans according to client needs and project requirements for deliverables.
- Ensuring building plans, prototypes, and structures are operating safely, efficiently, and reliably.
- Identifying and solving problems in building plans, prototypes, and structures.
- Create and present structural overviews for upcoming projects, and develop reports that include technical details for engineers as well as big-picture analysis and cost estimates for project managers and senior executives.
- Participate in initial planning and bidding processes, including reviewing environmental factors, government regulations, constructions costs and risk analysis reports to prepare comprehensive study on all relevant design factors
- Make corrections when needed.
- Stay up to date with latest trends and best practices.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety rules and regulations during work operations.
- Bachelor's in architecture engineering.
- 2-5 Years of Experience in the same field.
- AutoCAD, Photoshop and 3D Max.
- Creative and eye for details.
- Females Preferred
- Excellent team worker.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communicative skills.
- Problem solving.
- 3D Visualizer / Interior Desig...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago