Skills And Tools:
- Identify training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisals and regular meetings with business managers and human resources department.
- Initiate, maintain and develop relationships with internal and external clients/ training providers. Appoint, quality assure and manage contracts with external trainers and training providers.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers and staff.
- Amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment Have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of learning plans.
- Research training scholarships and partnerships with beneficial and efficient opportunities to enhance L&D services. Create and manage trainings calendar.
- Promote training programs/ activities rounds and ensure eligible employees are enrolled.
- Arrange trainings logistics before and after/ indoors and outdoors ensuring a smooth delivery and a high quality one for employees.
- Run trainings evaluation and satisfaction surveys on due time and own the action plans relative to enhance delivery.
- Coordinate certifications ceremonies and projects.
- Own and manage “Fekrety” application and other innovation tracks and ideas.
- Develop and maintain accurate trainings programs and activities records and dashboards to effectively monitor, manage and plan for organizational level.
- Provide regular budgeting reports to management
- Promote and develop the organization culture of innovation and change to staff and across all levels
- Bachelor's Degree relevant to Human Resources or postgraduate diploma in Human Resources.
- 1-2 Years of work Experience in Learning and development.
- English Fluency.