Skills And Tools:
- Perform administrative and clerical tasks (e.g. data entry, preparing invoices, and sending bill reminders, keeping documents).
- Communicate with suppliers / vendors for any information related to payments channels and times.
- Keep suppliers’ documents / files and updates it regularly.
- Update all accounts payables and receivables transactions on ERP – Finance module.
- Facilitate payment of due invoices by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Assist in the reconciliation of payables and receivables functions.
- Assist in monthly and yearly closure.
- Comply with the ERM and TMO regulations and recommendations.
- Handle the daily operations of the ERP system full activation.
- Prepare different kinds of reports that show tasks progress.
- Coach, support, and advise subordinates regularly, furthermore, appraise their performance
- Bachelor’s degree of commerce / Business Administrations or its equivalent.
- English: Good command of (Speaking, reading and writing).
- Financial analysis
- Accounting Standards (e.g. IFRS)
- Developing budgets
- Legal compliance
- Tracking budget expenses
- Cost Accountant - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago
- General Accountant - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- Credit Controller - Sheraton, Cairo26 days ago
- General Secretary - Maadi, Cairo14 days ago
- SAP FICO Consultant - Alsadat City, Monufya1 month ago
- LC Logistics Officer -Banking ... - Bolkly, Alexandria19 days ago
- Financial Analyst - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Store KeeperConfidential Company - Downtown, Kafr Alsheikh29 days ago
- Junior AccountantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- AccountantConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza7 days ago
- AccountantConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago