Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of high-quality software applications.
- Participation in design workshops, peer code reviews, unit testing, test-driven development, and refactoring.
- Development of exciting new software applications using modern, best practice development techniques, design patterns, and quality standards.
- Participating in solution designs, design workshops, and peer code reviews.
- The unit testing and refactoring of new and existing software applications.
- Applying best practice development techniques, including patterns and coding standards.
- Active participation in the user story and acceptance criteria creation, estimation, and testing.
- Active participation in all aspects of the Scrum framework, including Sprint Goals, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Daily Stand-ups, and Retrospectives.
- Actively learning new technologies to satisfy business and architectural demands.
Desirable Skills And Experience:
- Working within a Scrum team
- Containerisation, Docker, Kubernetes
- Exposure and application of UX design principles
- Exposure to messaging e.g. ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ
- Secure programming practices, really a general understanding of Web security
- The Atlassian toolset including JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, GIT, and BitBucket.
- Pharmacy or healthcare domain knowledge.