Skills And Tools:
- Review Applications and Cloud Infrastructure (AWS), DevOps Infrastructure, and Observability Infrastructure design and advice on optimizations to appropriately maximize security, stability, scalability, cost, and performance to lower the maintenance cost.
- Manage Cloud Services including software deployment and upgrades, system setup, system administration, monitoring, incident resolution, risk management, configuration, and change management, service desk, security management, and monitoring availability management, disaster recovery, and routine update of services.
- Supervise, hire, train, and orient the new DevOps team members.
- Technical guidance and mentorship to a team of DevOps engineers.
- Manage and guide engineers in building and maintaining a Cloud and On-Premise Infrastructure, DevOps, and Observability Infrastructure in compliance with technical designs and requirements.
- Working with the DevOps Senior Engineers team to automate and Document all DevOps processes.
- Monitor Test and Production Infrastructure and respond rapidly to urgent situations.
- Collaborate with our other Tech Leaders to achieve 99.99% uptime of our Saas apps.
- Build a disaster recovery plan and perform disaster recovery testing frequently.
- Automate manual practices to build efficiencies over time.
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management is Plus
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- A minimum of 6 years of work experience as a Developer/Systems Administrator/DevOps,
- At least 2 years of experience supporting development teams (Apache, Nginx, PHP, and Mysql software development).
- Experience in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale, highly performant distributed systems.
- Experience deploying, managing, and troubleshooting web-based software applications
- Hands-on experience maintaining highly available infrastructure & DR.
- Prior experience at all phases of the SDLC, from conception to extinction.
- Familiarity with software security methods.
- Expert knowledge of AWS core ( EC2, S3, IAM, Budgeting) and other various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in the following areas in cloud environments:
- Containerization technologies: Docker
- Script language: Shell scripting and/or Python
- Good Knowledge of web servers tools Nginx, and Apache
- Strong Knowledge of managing CI/CD tools preferably Jenkins
- Strong Knowledge of large-scale MySQL Database Administration (Configuration, Replica, Backup and restore)
- Knowledge of Source Version Control (GitLab or Bitbucket)
- Problem-solving skills are highly important with solid communication skills to build up knowledge and understanding of how systems work and interact.
- Top-notch decision-making and collaborative abilities.
- Customer-oriented with the ability to receive and use constructive criticism
- DevOps Lead - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer 22... - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- Head of Quality Assurance (Mul... - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Lead .Net Developer- Hybrid - Cairo, Egypt15 days ago
- Devops Engineer - Software Dev... - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Backend Developer - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Full Stack Web Developer -E Co...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Software Architect- Hyb... - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago