Skills And Tools:
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls& verifying information.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Close sales presentations & meet sales goals in accordance with the development plan
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Maintains call center database by entering information using ERP system.
- Handling customers' inquiries over the phone providing the right & full information according to the call center guidelines.
- Answering Social Media inbox messages
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Execute customers' orders
- Handle customers complaints and answer customers inquiries
- Introduce the new services to the clients
- Raise any problem or technical issues to the technical support department
- Ensure customer satisfaction and clarity of all the necessary information and answer all inquiries.
- Excellent in English
- 1-2 years of experience in Telesales or Telemarketing
- Graduates only
- Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to receive inbound calls & make outbound calls
- Excellent computer skills