Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for a multi-talented marketing, PR and Communications specialist managing all our online and offline communication with our target audiences and stakeholders.
- That includes developing marketing communications and PR campaigns to raise brand awareness, developing content for website and social media, measuring and reporting on marketing activities effectiveness.
- Our audience is English-speaking. Please only apply if you are 100% fluent in English.
In this role, you will:
- Perform online marketing research on British and global audience
- Identify and analyse competitors
- Plan and implement successful marketing communications and PR campaigns using analysis tools and SEO best practice
- Measure and report on effectiveness of marketing and PR activities
- Seek opportunities for partnerships and publicity
- Build professional relationships with customers, professionals and journalists
- Represent company, if requested, during events, on social media and other platforms
- Create content for our website, blog and social media
- Craft and send regular newsletters and maintain our mailing lists
- Gather feedback and respond to queries from customers
- Stay up-to-date with technologies and trends in marketing communications
- Perform all the above within company's guidelines and in collaboration with management
Why to join us:
- Be part of a success story
- Work in an agile flat environment, directly with co-founders
Apply asap if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations or any relevant discipline
- Ability to think, write, and converse in English fluently, i.e. English is as strong as your mother-tongue.
- 4-10 years of relevant work experience in marketing communications
- Hands-on experience with social media management
- Proficiency in MS Office and online collaboration tools
- Ability to create content using video, audio and design software
- Good knowledge of content management and CRM platforms
- Good knowledge of web and social media analytics
- Range of talents allowing you to design, using platfoms such as Canva, simple visaul marketing assets.
Having the following will be a plus:
- Familiarity with the UK education system and / or work experience in the UK is a plus
- Experience with developing marketing strategies is a plus