Purchasing & Logistics OfficerPosted 2 months ago
59Applicants for1 open position
- 6In Consideration
- 28Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for a Purchasing & Logistics Officer to buy products that are essential for our company’s day-to-day operations.
- You will review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels.
- Purchasing Officer Responsibilities include evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts, and preparing reports (e.g. on orders and costs.)
- For this role, you should have good knowledge of market research, along with solid analytical skills to make sure you’re identifying the most profitable offers.
- Ultimately, you’ll create and maintain good relationships with key suppliers to ensure merchandise is high quality and delivered on time.
- Monitoring store level for all products based on the rate of sales as a supply chain.
- Maintain all importation procedures from A to Z.
- Issuing P.O. and follow to arrange for shipment with the best rates.
- Revising customs broker to ensure smooth clearance of goods with the correct customs rates.
- Preparing a monthly report for product movement.
- Data entry for all shipments date.
- 0 to 3 years’ experience in the same field..
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Very active and attentive to details.
- Professional in Microsoft office.
- Gender: Female is preferred.
- Location: 10th of Ramadan & Shorouk City resident is a must.
- Logistics & Purchasing Supervi...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago