Skills And Tools:
The Construction Manager will be responsible for all technical aspects of the project
- To monitor and supervise the projects execution process on site to ensure completion of the job within specified time frames, in an organized and cost-effective manner, in accordance with the approved design and quality standards so as to meet customer’s satisfaction and maintain continuity of business.
- Examine the drawings, assess the material requirements, approve and submit the material requisition accurately so as to facilitate purchase of appropriate quantities of materials.
- Examine the project program and based on the schedules mentioned assess the material and manpower requirement for the job. Prepare and forward the requisition of sub-contractors required for different jobs to the H.O. for approval.
- Location: New Cairo
- High level of professionalism and a strong ability to relate to people of all business levels.
- Males only
- Attention to details is a must as strong organizational skills.
- Overall: great time management skills, ability to multitask, intelligent, handles pressure.
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
- Senior Scaffolding EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Contracts EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Equipment's Technical Office M... - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Cost Control Engineer (Site Ba... - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Senior Cost Control Engineer - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Landscape BIM Coordinator - Dokki, Giza4 days ago
- Technical Sales Engineer - Alu...Confidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo4 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer (Arc... - Giza, Egypt8 days ago
- مشرف موقع مدني - Civil Site Su... - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Project Manager PMP (Railroad ...Confidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo2 days ago
- Planning ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago