Skills And Tools:
- Plan, direct, organize and coordinate overall production operations and activities of product manufacturing and production control to streamline the systems and improve material flow.
- Plan and manage resources to meet the company’s strategic plan.
- Manage the production planning and ensure smooth strategic operation.
- Monitor the weekly production plan and ensure that implementation of production planning is delivered on expected time without interrupting other production requisitions.
- Participate in the implementation of the company's policies and goals.
- Approve weekly production plan for regular products for best utilization of production plant and available resources.
- Approve annual production plan in coordination with Supervisor Production Planning and Control, all Production In-Charge and all department heads.
- Ensure smooth operation of the factory by monitoring, planning and coordinating with concerned departments and production.
- Ensure timely production of high-quality products at minimal operating cost for timely delivery to customers.
- Control all production process to maximize production efficiency and minimizing cost of product while meeting standard operating procedures.
- Minimize the production cost through constructive analysis to determine losses and recommend corrective and preventive actions.
- Calculate and conduct constructive analysis on all variances such as material usage, direct labour rate and variable overhead.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering .
- Experience in Paints production.
- Able to handle staff in the factory.
- Strong People Development and Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills Team player and good time management
- Self -Motivated and goal-oriented
- Supply Chain ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago