Skills And Tools:
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and archiving guidelines.
- Periodically analyze data metrics to stakeholders from single and/or multiple systems
- Processing and forecasting confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Support lead generation team designing business plan and apply market research as needed.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Report all related internal and client analyses.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business data sets, and metrics into the descriptive analysis.
- Experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to all stakeholders
- Data AnalystConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Data AnalystConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza6 days ago
- Data Analysis & ForecastingConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- Sales Data Analyst "Sales Forc...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago