Skills And Tools:
- Own Fatura’s products portfolio from a design & UX-standpoint end-to-end in collaboration with the product team: from product discovery, user research, wire-framing, prototyping, usability testing to implementation & post-release analysis.
- Provide both high-fidelity & low-fidelity designs for our web & mobile applications.
- Be the user’s voice by conducting user interviews, usability testing and user research as needed.
- Work closely with the product, engineering & business teams to deliver on our product strategy.
- Utilize data and analytics to drive the decision making and provide solutions to business problems.
- Build design systems for our products portfolio.
- Analyze, prioritize, optimize, and repeat!
- 2-5 years' experience in UI/UX product design for software products.
- Excellent knowledge of UX principles.
- Very good knowledge of user research methods & tools.
- Experience in working on Sketch and/or Figma is required.
- Excellent communication, organization and detail-orientation skills.
- Disciplined, self-motivated and eager to learn with a can-do attitude.
- Good knowledge of design systems.
- An agile mindset focusing on timely iterations for validation is required.