Skills And Tools:
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret client business processes and requirements.
- Prepare Business Process Documents.
- Track, collect, and interpret data, then analyze results using statistical techniques
- Prepare User Manuals and Training Plans
- Provide insights and make recommendations based on data analysis.
- Provide pre go live and post go live end user support.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data set.
- Interpret data & analyze results to provide ongoing reports and dashboards on Oracle CRM and Microsoft Power BI.
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses.
- Translate findings into visualized reports, dashboards and AD Hoc reports.
- Degree in Business or Information Technology desired.
- 3+ years in a data analyst role at least.
- Must be experienced in using Microsoft Power BI & Excel Power Query.
- Preferable to be experienced in Odoo CRM, and Oracle CRM ( Eloqua, Right Now … etc.)
- Data modeling, Calculations, Conversions, Scheduling Data refreshes in Power-BI.
- Familiarity with other BI tools (Tableau, QlikView).
- Analytical mind with high skills to analyze and process data effectively.
- Evaluate and enhance existing applications/dashboards to improve current user experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Financial AnalystConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago