Skills And Tools:
- Follow up on bank accounts and submit a statement of daily debit and credit balances
- Completion and follow-up of foreign trade operations
- Extracting the visa and following up on the settlement of her balance
- Implementation and follow-up of the letters of guarantee, Q4, and the check cycle (issue, follow-up, and withdraw checks) as they are on the program
- Preparing matches for all bank accounts, whether current accounts or loans and facilities, knowing the reasons for the differences, and preparing settlement entries
- Follow-up and settlement of the account for the outstanding expenses
- Treasury cash review
- Keeping and managing all financial transactions.
- Prepare and review reports: LG, Form 4, Payment Notice
- Performing other duties within the scope of work.
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Accounting Department.
- Experience: It is preferable for someone with experience of 2 to 5 years
- Good knowledge of the basics of finance, treasury, services, banking products, accounting standards, and financial systems.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Proficiency in using SAP software is preferred
- Proficiency in the English language
- Treasury background is preferred
- Banking & Treasury AccountantNational Company For Maize Products - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia9 days ago
- Senior Bank AccountantConfidential Company - Nozha, Cairo8 days ago
- Financial AccountantConfidential Company - Mahalla Kubra, Gharbia7 days ago