Skills And Tools:
- Receiving merchandise from suppliers and storing them properly.
- Follow-up receiving methods and efficiency.
- Review merchandise received in terms of codes, items and quantities.
- Checking quantities of received merchandise. Storage of quantities and distribution to stores.
- Issuing invoices for receiving merchandise sent to stores.
- Ensure that the occupational health and safety procedures are followed in storage procedures.
- Bachelor's degree
- Very good computer skills
- Data Entry Management
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Males Only
- Max age: 30
- Warehouse & Logistics ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria5 days ago
- Supply Chain Manager (Medical ...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Supply Chain SupervisorOwainate Oasis for reclamation and agricultural lands - Abou Hammad, Sharqia4 days ago