Skills And Tools:
- Modify, maintain and develop PL/SQL codes for new project requirements which involve cursors, functions, and procedures triggers.
- Involve in creating and managing tables, indexes, db links, and privileges.
- Develop and/or customize Oracle reports and forms to meet functional business requirements
- Participating in design reviews and providing input to the design recommendations
- Perform code analysis and investigation on problems, solve Software Issues/Bugs
- Bachelor’s degree in computer Science or relevant study.
- Strong experience in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and program units (Function, Package, Procedure)
- Strong experience in Oracle Developer 9i, 10G, 11G and 6i (forms and reports, on form program units)
- Good knowledge in Technical support and System Administration is preferable
- Senior Java Developer - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Senior Java Enterprise Develop...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo26 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Develop... - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Post Processing & Drive Test E... - Cairo, Egypt17 days ago
- NGenius POS Developer - New Cairo, Cairo30 days ago
- HL7 & FHIR System Integration ...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Backend Developer (.NET...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- IT Business Development Manage... - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Senior Odoo Developer - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago