Skills And Tools:
- Designing, analyzing, and altering plans, prototypes, or structures.
- Ensuring building plans, prototypes, and structures are operating safely, efficiently, and reliably.
- Assisting team members with project objectives, budgets, and timelines.
- Identifying and solving problems in building plans, prototypes, and structures.
- Reading, interpreting, and explaining complex technical documents.
- Design heating, plumbing, lighting, and ventilation systems to be effective and safe
- Analyze building plans and blueprints to ensure they are accurate and feasible
- Direct and supervise building contractors to ensure compliance with set standards and specifications
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and project managers to design and implement an efficient system of operation
- Carry out cost estimates of construction materials to determine a project budget
- Oversee the procurement of select materials and component for a construction project
- Ensure building operations are in compliance with government housing laws and building codes
- Sketch and design building plans by hand drafting or with the aid of CAD programs
- Oversee the installation of electrical, structural and fire protection systems to ensure a safe and efficient setup
- Conduct tests to determine the structural integrity of a building against seismic vibrations
- Evaluate the efficiency of fire alarms, lightening protection and other safety add-ons to ensure they are operational
- Adjust a building plan to contain additional components/sections as may be required by clients
- Perform materials testing to verify the quality of procured materials or components
- Ensure adherence to health and safety rules and regulations during work operations
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Females is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Architectural design standards and codes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer aided design
- 3D max & Auto cad software and tools related to Architectural Department.
- Talents in design and reading/ understanding others designs
- Previous experience of working design drawings
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, 3D Studio VIZ or similar)
- Architecture Design EngineerPinnacle Real Estate Investments and Development Management - Maadi, Cairo1 hour ago