Product Marketing SpecialistPosted 29 days ago
- 7In Consideration
- 15Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
A German Trading Company is looking for a creative Product Marketing to highlight the best features of our products and to then build marketing campaigns for these. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for researching market trends and working with various departments to successfully launch new products. You should also keep abreast of industry innovations and new marketing techniques.
- Identifying key features in products that will appeal to customers.
- Working with the marketing department to develop marketing campaigns for each product.
- Studying analytics relating to product campaigns.
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point.
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments.
- Brief the press and PR teams about new products.
- Take part in presentations.
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data.
- Review inventory levels and ensure product availability.
- Use market research data to establish product pricing.
- Create content such as case studies, videos, and website copy and blog posts.
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences.
- Test new goods and products.
- Propose and keep within a budget.
Please don’t apply unless you meet all requirements.
- Fluent English Language is a Must German Second language is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or a related field.
- Max. age is 32 years.
- Total years of Experience from 2 to 5 years max.
- Experience in working with different departments with different countries.
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills.
- Excellent experience in copywriting.
- Knowledge of analytical software.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing or similar role.