Skills And Tools:
- Managing all general accounting operations
- Preparing the company's current financial status reports
- Analyze financial data and provide accounting insights from its study
- Manage and track all financial movements and update purchase and sales records
- Submitting periodic financial reports on the company's position to the Board of Directors and relevant departments
- Maintain backup copies of financial records
- Suggesting solutions and financial measures to fix the financial problems of the institution Preparing budgets, income statements, profit and loss reports, income and expenses, and all other reports
- Maintain confidentiality of financial data Entering accounting data and financial files into computer systems
- Archiving and organizing financial operations and organizing them in an easy way The application of the accounting system established for the company, whether it is established by the business owner or the accountant himself, and it must be applied in an accurate manner and to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the course of the financial documents cycle Also prepares asset, liability, and capital entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Prepares asset and capital entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information
- Maintains accounting controls by recommending policies and procedures
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Analyze and report on the financial position including variances in the income statement, reporting financial results to management, budget preparation and analysis
- Overseeing taxes and complying with federal regulations
- Develop, implement, modify and document record keeping and accounting systems, and make use of current computer technology.
- Negotiate terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organizations
- Advise management on issues such as resource use, tax strategies, and the assumptions behind budget projections.
- Maintain and study government agency records Adherence to administrative laws and not to amend them without consulting the administration
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt6 days ago