Skills And Tools:
Note: Who can apply for only immediately joining
We are looking for an experienced Business / System Analyst with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills to work with us and to join our development team and participate in different projects related to Traffic domain and its management system. Our ideal candidate would be someone who works proactively to determine the requirements of a project or program, serve as the bridge between end-users and the engineers who develop the product, creating User Stories, eliciting requirements, writing narratives, and assisting with release planning.
Responsibilities (What You’ll Do):
- Gathering, reviewing, and analyzing business/system requirements with project/product stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Evaluate, analyze, and maintain systems requirements
- Write User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, BRDs and manage the solution features backlog
- Perform detailed functional and non-functional solution requirements specifications.
- Collaborate with the UX team to ensure UX design aligns completely with documented business requirements.
- Support developers and QC engineers by clarifying requirements or business concerns raised anytime within the development lifecycle.
- Support the product manager in product positioning, release planning, and vision/roadmap creation/update.
- Demonstrate to stakeholders the solution scope, business value, solution design, requirements, and identified risks.
- Define products/ projects scope and announce releases
- Communicate delivery and team status
- Share progress during governance meetings
- Share significant RIDAs (risks, impediments, dependencies, and assumptions) with stakeholders
- Negotiate priorities, scope, funding, and schedule
- Ensure that the product backlog is visible, transparent and clear.
- Use a variety of techniques including group sessions and one to one interview to capture and document requirements
- Provide insight regarding product workflow, consistency, and usability to guide the development and impact of the product for our customers
- Develop and maintain a customer focused relationship with the stakeholders by collaboration, timely communication and responsiveness
3S Software Offers:
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development.
- Flexible hours and schedules.
- Training plans.
- Social insurance
- Medical insurance
- Salary raise will be every year based on performance evaluation
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Software, or a related discipline or the equivalent.
- At least 3:6 years of experience implementing software and web development projects
- Excellent knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Demonstrated understanding of business analysis concepts.
- Understand fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Experience with iterative development and agile/scrum product owner role like story writing, backlog management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, any Scrum Framework and any wireframes-designing tool.
- Strong interpersonal skills including presenting, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, organizational, multitasking and stress management skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
- Fluent in English with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills
- Software Business AnalystConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago
- Oracle NetSuite Supply Chain C...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Banking Business Operations Su...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza4 days ago