Financial Manager - Alexandria
-Alexandria, EgyptPosted 2 months ago
152Applicants for1 open position
- 13In Consideration
- 113Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Main Job Duties:
- Overall professional responsibility for all aspects of financial management and control.
- Provide leadership to finance and accounting team of the organization.
- Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are processed accurately, in a timely manner, and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Oversee the preparation of financial reports, such as income statements, balance sheets, and analyses of future earnings or expenses.
- Monitor and control the flow of cash receipts and disbursements.
- BS degree in Accounting.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager in real estate / construction firms is a must.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Proficient user of finance software
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Alexandria Residents only.
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago