Skills And Tools:
• Work closely with the marketing and sales team to forecast materials needed by the production cycle.
• Define and approve required materials whence size, color, and quantity according to stock availability.
• Maintain forecast accuracy by collaborating with the cross-functional team to gather updated sales and marketing information, especially for events that significantly affect demand such as promotions and supplier stock issues
• Create and regularly update Master data on the applied system (SAP) according to an Item category (Finished – semi-finished- model) and define the specification per each item.
• Manage all SAP inputs such as’ Item Creation, Coding, PO Creation, etc.
• Regularly update the price list per each item by market changes and update the Master data sheet accordingly.
• Develop and update the bill of material on the applied system.
• Work with cross-functional partners to make informed decisions on promotional events and season planning, exit strategies, new item launches, and collections, and provide recommendations in response to the financial targets.
• Follow up progress in all production phases, and update demand plan accordingly. Job Description | Department Name
• Regularly review sales dashboards to plan demand accordingly and to develop related analysis reports, such as new collection feedback, best sellers, and restocking orders…. Etc.
• Analyze demand data and provide recommendations on product transitions & new product introductions.
• Compare forecast approved with the production plan to support workers' allocation according to production specifications.
• Manage to ensure that production capacity is fulfilling sales requirements.
• Regularly check stock to define shortage and act accordingly.
• Communicate closely with suppliers to coordinate purchasing orders according to the applied internal policy.
• Manage to build an effective communication channel with suppliers, and regularly review and update the list.
• Work closely with the purchasing team to Plan all related sourcing and procurement activities of inventory needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
• Approach and communicate with specific suppliers according to business trends and strategies.
• Regularly review stores' stock to plan and manage product shuffling according to the store’s sales and stock availability.
• Manage and distribute the rotation stocks by area in between retail channels, B2B, wholesale, and E-commerce platforms.
• Regularly extract stocks, and sales from applied system (SAP) to develop and communicate sales dashboard reports to assigned departments.
• Develop inventory strategies, and manage to ensure alignment with production schedules on existing portfolio, new products, and product phase-outs.
• Confirm and approve orders in and out to the warehouse according to production required specifications (Color – Size – Quantity… etc.)
• Coordinate with the warehouse to plan and manage inventory, and to support materials shortage.
• Monitor and correct inventory levels across warehouses to maintain the optimum quantity and mix of inventory and maximize working capital