- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
- Participate in setting a business developer's visit plan with the branch manager for effective results.
- Allocate business developer's monthly, weekly, and daily targets to ensure achieving all targets on time.
- Develop a detailed visit plan with each business developer to ensure achieving targets.
- Review and analyze daily achievement report for each business developer to ensure achieving daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Review and follow up all opened invoices which didn't collect with different customers to ensure achieving collection targets on time.
- Follow up Key Account Business Developers to ensure their visits to key account customers are preformed to review their consumption in terms of products and ensure proper promotion.
- Follow up the activation of stopped customers with the sales team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Follow up Business Developers to follow up customers with the returned cheques & to agree on new payment terms or collects the cash from customers to ensure maintaining the company's rights and to achieve collection targets.
- Review with sales team frozen customers to ensure achieving targets.
- Ensure finishing the expiration process for all customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Visit key customers to take orders and to ensure their satisfaction.
- Ensure activating new customers (prospecting) moreover maintaining current ones to increase sales volume & market share.
- Coordinate with other departments to resolve any escalated problems from customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop frequent reports regarding the achievement and obstacles to be submitted to the direct manager.
- Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility.
- Follow the instructions, requirements of the quality, safety, and occupational health, the environment, and road safety management system.
People Management Responsibilities:
- Performs all Management responsibilities to lead & Motivate own staff to ensure high morale and attainment of operational objectives by ensuring:
- Employees have clear job objectives and challenging targets.
- Employees receive appropriate coaching, learning & development
- Appropriate staffing of the department to ensure workload balance and high productivity.
- Appropriate compensation and rewards motivate and recognize top performance based on actual performance and compliance with the company business conduct standards.
- Maintains two-way communication.
3 to 5 years
About this Company
Ibnsina Pharma originally established in 2001, today Ibnsina Pharma is Egypt’s fastest-growing and second largest pharmaceutical distribution company. The Company distributes a competitive portfolio of pharmaceutical products from over 350 Egyptian and multinational...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma