Skills And Tools:
- Documenting Technical design and architecture.
- Work with project leaders and business analyst to understand software requirements.
- Analyzing and documenting detailed requirements for application components.
- Documenting design and technical specifications for components.
- Coding application components according to company coding standards.
- Executing unit tests. Executing peer reviews.
- Documenting components according to company documentation standards.
- Analyzing and diagnosing application problems.
- Assisting in the development of less experienced developers.
- Meeting individual deadlines and contributing towards team objectives.
- Learning and becoming efficient with new technologies as dictated by the product strategy.
- Putting forward improvement suggestions at any stage of the product life cycle.
- Presenting progress reports to his/her supervisor on a regular basis.
- Reporting problems, failures, inability to meet deadlines and communications (whether between departments or with customers) to his/her supervisor.
- Assisting in the QA Process as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering.
- 6+ years of experience of developing software applications.
- Knowledge of Oracle development. Knowledge of database design methodology (data modeling, process modeling, and ERP & DFD) is a must.
- Experience with .Net Framework and Persistence Framework is a must.
- Experience with MS Visual Studio is a must.
- Experience with C#, ASP.Net core, ASP.Net Web Forms and Web API is a must.
- Experience with ADO .NET is a must.
- Experience with object-oriented Design & Programming is a must.
- Knowledge of MVC is a plus.
- Crystal Report skill is a plus.
- Knowledge of database performance optimization techniques is a Plus.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages (spoken and written) is a must.
- Excellent communications and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- .NET Developer (.Net Core + MV...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago