Business Intelligence Specialist / Data AnalystPosted 19 days ago
57Applicants for3 open positions
- 21In Consideration
- 8Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Determine testing needed to assure the functionality and integrity of reporting solutions, conduct user acceptance testing and evaluate testing results recommending and/or taking corrective action as necessary
- Very strong partnership & collaboration across cross-functional teams.
- Able to build SQL queries, test existing queries, assisting technical team when necessary.
- Serves as liaison for relationship between stakeholders, technical team, and IT.
- Ensure that the use of business intelligence applications enhances business decision making capabilities
- Analyzes results of analytical testing to ensure the derived solution matches the documented business need.
- Create ad-hoc queries & reports as requested and provide on-going analytical support for these requests
- Able to build required report in requested in method in timely manner
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Identify data quality issues and support the data governance initiative by participating in necessary activities
- Tableau skills, able to build a fully functioning report from query to dashboard
- Advanced skills in Business Intelligence tools, including, but not limited to Tableau, Sub Query, Case when & PL-SQL, and SQL.
- Awareness with SAP BO (version 3.1 upto version 5.2)
- Banking background
- Online system awareness
- “FC UBS” metadata awareness (the upgrade of I-Flex-Cube)
- Cards for HPS & OASIS
- Kondor Plus
- Excellent in SQL, Sub Query, Case when & PL-SQL
- SQL Fine tuning for millions of records
- MIS & ADHOC experience
- 5-12 years of experience
- Data AnalystConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza2 days ago