Skills And Tools:
- Develop high-quality software (Web/Mobile) solutions.
- Cooperate with various team members (Project Managers, Architects, QC, Analysts, Product owners, Development team members, etc).
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Solve Problems, Manage, Break down, estimate, validate, and verify work activities.
- Document, review, build code unit test, deploy, and debug code.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies.
- Constantly improving one self’s technical abilities, and cooperate with the surrounding team to improve the whole team.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools.
- Long experience in C#, Object-oriented Design and Programming.
- Experience in ASP.Net core, MVC, Entity Framework, REST APIs.
- Experience in Web services and web APIs.
- Experience in implementing multi-threading code and asynchronous operations.
- Experience in MS SQL Server.
- Architecture, Design patterns and CQRS.
- Good Knowledge in basic engineering concepts like Data Structure and Algorithms.
- Familiar with source control and issue management systems (Git / TFS).
- HTML, CSS, SASS.
- MS reporting service.
- RabbitMQ & MassTransit.
- Scrum, Agile, DevOps (CI/CD), TDD, Feature Flags, micro-services, test automation.
- Experience in micro-services and services frameworks like [Azure].
- .NET Developer (.Net Core + MV...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago