Field SalesPosted 29 days ago
- 20In Consideration
- 5Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Shahry is a mobile credit card. Launched in 2019, we have grown exponentially accelerating access to credit for un- and underbanked Egyptians. Positioned as a buy-now-pay-later app for goods, Shahry offers Egypt's only fully digital lending option where applying for credit happens without a `wet signature` or documentation.
- We source products exclusively from reputable merchants and allow monthly repayment of purchases through digital payments, credit cards, or Egypt's vast network of over 200k PoS.
- Shahry is also Egypt's only startup funded and partnered with a regulated bank, allowing us unlimited access to financing and industry expertise to build a radical and innovative fintech platform.
- This is an example of the stuff that gets us excited: hypothesis testing, automation, digitizing (behavioral) footprints, user profiling, removing barriers and rocking the boat in general.
Job Purpose and Responsibilities
Shahry's Customer Service Agent to assist our customers with technical problems when using our apps and services. Customer service agent responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all procedures.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via phone
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product and Marketing teams
- Experience as a Customer service agent or similar CS role
- Familiarity with the FinTech industry is a plus
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- VIP Customer Service (Medical)Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago