Skills And Tools:
Position at Wavemaker
Wavemaker is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally.
Wavemaker is a billion dollar-revenue next generation agency that sits at the intersection of media, content and technology. We are obsessed with the customer's purchase journey and is what connects our mission directly to our client’s business challenges. We invented WM Momentum, the world's most comprehensive study into how people make purchase decisions and have conducted over 375,000 surveys in 70 markets and across more than 30 categories. We are a business that is powered by the creativity and curiosity of our 8,500 people in 90 countries, united by our PACED values. We are a part of GroupM, WPP’s global media investment management company.
For more information, go to
At GroupM MENA, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
The Mission & Objectives of the Role
We are currently looking for a Media Manager with FMCG experience in the media industry to join Wavemaker in Dubai.
As a Media Manager you will be working in the Dubai office and overseeing the strategy, planning and implementation of campaigns from end to end across digital, ecomm and offline. You will also provide guidance to the media and ad operations team working to develop the operational capabilities within the agency.
Responsibilities of the role:
· Experience of managing FMCG accounts, identifying potential vendors to ensure right media strategy
· Strategy, planning, implementation, and reporting of media campaigns.
· Set expectations and deliver on multiple projects at the same time.
· Responsible for hitting the Performance KPIs for the brand which works to prove the value of biddable platforms to the client and internal teams.
· Successfully work on, or lead, cross-functional teams with client, internal teams, and media owners.
· Acting as a trusted adviser to the client to build relationships, manage internal interactions and conversations with other markets.
· Monitoring & measuring performance activity, engagement metrics, analyzing results, translating information into learning & strategic recommendations across social, programmatic, and direct buys
· Conducting deep dive analysis across markets to identify the brand’s opportunity, scale & consumer mindset in each area.
· Carrying media reviews, competitive & identifying trends, and opportunities for the client.
· Overseeing and managing deliverables with specialist teams and external parties to ensure delivery against timelines, budgets, and other KPIs.
· Ensure smooth financial operations, including coordinating invoicing and payments in line with contractual terms agreed.
What you will need:
· Experience in media planning, campaign running in the digital media industry having specifically worked on FMCG businesses, within the beauty industry an added bonus.
· Have a solid experience in performance marketing.
· Have a solid experience in offline and TV planning.
· Excellent client relationships
· Experience managing direct reports and cross functional teams.
· Strong analytical abilities and communication skills.
· Have shown ability to manage pressure.
· Have streamlined the efficient processes to make reporting, management, or collaboration easier for internal and external teams.
· Arabic speaking is nice to have