Skills And Tools:
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice manufacturing processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the production of the required daily/weekly/monthly targets in line with supply plan specifications.
- Meeting quality and delivery expectations, minimizing costs where possible and ensure the required best working practices are always maintained.
- Drive process improvements on Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) by appropriate data analysis.
- Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions.
- Produce written reports and make presentations.
- Undertake continuous training and development.
- Perform root cause analysis, quality deviation reports and resolve problems
- Conduct risk assessment of processes and tasks in the assigned production unit.
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors People Management.
- Set production unit objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports.
- Ensure KPIs are met by working to the plan, including management of, and reporting.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
- Recommend solutions without compromising quality or service while optimizing cost.
- Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere.
- Takes ownership for team cohesion and team development.
- BSc in science, (pharmaceutical, Agriculture, Biotechnology, Chemistry ) or relevant fields.
- 10+ experience in relevant manufacturing practical experience in the field of pharma manufacturing.
- Technical understanding.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems experience is a plus.
- Proven track record of building a team, managing change, streamlining processes and driving safety, quality, delivery and cost improvements