Skills And Tools:
Xpovi is a robotic advisory, building cutting edge and transformative enterprise solutions. We are looking for Scrum Master to join forces. We look for professionals who are ready to make an impact, lead, and crafts Xpovi vision through running daily scrums, managing the product backlog, collaborating on requirement documentation, and unblocking barriers to ensure scrum framework is followed. We are eager to work with candidates who enjoy an entrepreneurial approach, strong work ethic, and ability to demonstrate leadership skills.
- Facilitate and manage sprint planning sessions, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and demos.
- Resolve impediments in a timely manner and ensure the whole team functions smoothly.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities, makes recommendations for changes in policies and procedures.
- Work with product owners to handle roadmaps, backlogs and new requests.
- Own and preserve the SCRUM KPIs including the velocity, points entered, WIP, etc.
- Supervise product regression prior to production releases and report on their status.
- Ensure accuracy of data in the used tools and own any necessary documentation for the squad and sprints including release notes.
- Contribute in the design of the software development process.
- Evaluate and manage individual performance of software engineers.
- Identify risks and their respective mitigations regarding sprints.
- Be the point of contact for all matters involving the team, and provide information on estimates, dates, performance issues, etc.
- 4+ years of experience as Scrum Master at a similar role.
- Agile certification.
- PMP or similar certificate.
- Knowledge of numerous well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (burndown techniques, retrospective formats, handling bugs).
- Deep and thorough understanding of the software development best practices and challenges, especially agile methodologies.
- Thorough experience in leading technical teams and overseeing the work and productivity of junior and senior software engineers.
- Knowledgeable in KPI definition and tracking.
- Comfortable and able to adopt new technologies and concepts.
- Impeccable estimation skills.
- Enjoys a strong work ethic, professionalism, and ownership towards tasks.
- Enjoys strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to multitask, organize, prioritize, and manage projects and deadlines.
- Demonstrate leadership skills, attention to details, through an enthusiastic approach.
- Demonstrate eagerness to learn and grow in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proficiency command of English communication (oral and written).
- Team player who is self-motivated, end goals-focused with conflict resolution skills.
- Software Quality Assurance Eng... - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior React Native Developer - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior Front End Developer (An... - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior GENESYS Engineer/ GENES...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago
- Product Owner - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Testing Engineer - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Ruby on Rails Developer (Fluen... - Dokki, Giza7 days ago
- Scrum MasterConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo26 days ago
- Scrum Master Technical LeadConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo26 days ago